Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:4-5

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

On the side....

As I am realizing that amazingly ten years has gone by since I met my husband, I have found two books that I am also going through in addition to reading through my Bible. My goal: to be a better wife and understand the heart of my husband more. He is a complicated creature...ok, maybe not...but still, with our differences I don't understand him often and this leads to frustration for both of us. The two books I am gojng through are simple, straightforward, and laid out in such a way that it is easy to read a chapter (both of which are short) and munch on something each day. 
The books:
Capture His Heart
    by Lisa Terkeurst
           and
Buried Treasure: Revealing Your Husband as the Man of Your Dreams. 
    by Leslie Monroe

Will probably be writing little blurbs on things I learn as I go. :) 


No comments: