Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:4-5

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Lord your God fights for YOU!

Just a quick blurb as I go along in the beginning of Deuteronomy.....I find it interesting that no matter how tall the walls of the cities or how large or great the people and armies, when God was with them fighting their battles, they conquered and were victorious. God specifically said He would not be with them if they tried to conquer certain cities. Just a comforting thought that when we are following God ( and not going our own way apart from God ) and obstacles come our way, no matter how large, or scary, or daunting they might be God will go and be with us and will fight for us! And will conquer those obstacles that seem impossible! The key....we need to follow His way and His leading and direction only! 
"You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God who fights for you." Deuteronomy 3:22

No comments: